Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
So much for wanting to save up!

Didn't get to blog yesterday again. SoOoo yea.. yesterday, NO school!! Yeah! was planning to go Sentosa with the usuals, but it's RAINING, so gotta change a lil' plans. So we decided to catch a movie at Orchard. Yup! Wanted to catch a movie which was suppose to have when i checked online, but when we went there, the show just ain't there. So we've got no choice, so we decided to catch other shows. So yea, caught "The Dark" at Lido at 4pm. haha!! Jem got a shock! Jem got a shock!! (during the show) Yea.. haha.. then, just slack around. As usual, always going to Nike, Mr Coolio aint there. "Awww.." Shimin got herself a top. Weiyan left us first, and we all headed to Food Court. The poor girl here is so pathetic that she left with 10 cents. Haha. So yea, didn't eat!! Yup! Then, not long later, headed for home. My dinner was like.. ice-cream? oh yea! talking about it, i forgot to pay shimin money. Crap! Anyway, that's it for that day. Today, after school, went BOWLING!! Hur hur!! Don't intend to spend any money, cos' i need cash for that.. .. you all know. So i don't have to say. Anyway, yea.. Darwis la!! He said, "That time i sacrifice my money to play with you! Now your turn la!" Oh man.. How am i gonna reject such thing?? So yea, just go lor!! I need someone to control my cash! It's friggin going away fast! I need cash!! for.. you know. Though my NETS got money, i still don't wanna take it out, and you know why. Anyway, yup! Bowling.. .. Jem and Darwis are soOoOO eager to WIN me. We played three rounds, First two rounds were MY game. Having to get 100+++. Haha!! Oh no! Actually, i tied with Darwis the first round, with the score of 116. Haha. Then, second round, i FINALLY won Darwis since he's always thrashing me. As usual, i thrashed Kk but he just played ONE round and left us. The second round, was a competition between Darwis and I, and also the battle of the sexes. Haha. The girls won i think? Jem was like, "Fear Us!!" and i was like, "Fear DARWIS you mean?" Opps! I'm so evil. And Jem and i were like pushing each other, disturbing each other. Haha. So childish man! but we still had fun, that's all it's important! Anyway, yup! Third round, Darwis won!! NoOOo.. he's really good the last round, i wonder why?? But, overall, we still got a tie (1st - tie, 2nd - i won, 3rd - he won) Hur hur. We'll have another competition again, i bet. Anyway, yea.. i'm quite happy with my scores, all hit over 100. I'm happy enough. ANyway, last night, HE sms me!! SoOoO sweet!! No one knows what's in there, but Sock knows!! Haa.. her reaction was like, "Errk.." - what's that for anyway? Haa.. Oh yea! I don't wanna talk about the gang anymore, everyone is soOOo.. i dont know? I'm so not myself, with you all. I feel like a bitch with you all. I'm sick of everything, i'm honestly sick of these craps! Can you all just stop this shit, so i myself can stop it too??!! Just.. just.. WHAT THE HELL is wrong with all of us? Cant we just effing.. .. argh! Crap! I'm getting out of this shit!

With love, on Wednesday, January 11, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse